Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Seattle / Vancouver / Calgary 2002 - SHN downloads

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:41:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

thanks to Andy who sent me copies of these CDs, I can now offer them
in SHN format for download

Q: where to go?
A: http://mifs1.merc-int.com/mm (no www). from there you can
navigate to the Oils dir. and then on to the shows

Q: is download open to all?