Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Jim / Neil Finn tracks on ebay

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:13:30 -0600 (MDT)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0235911031987603_ID

I just saw a cool album on ebay. It is Neil Finn's debut album Try Whistling this, but this
one comes with a second CD. 6 tracks not available on any other album. It has a couple
of tracks co-written and co-produced by our very own Mr. Jim Moginie. I have it already,
and would highly recommend it. Anyway, the link is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=905511743
Bye,
Stephen
Check out all the latest outrageous email attachments on the Outrageous Email Chart! - http://viral.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0235911031987603_ID--