Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Least favourites?

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:05:14 +0000

>Now when we have listed our favourite tracks from each album, why not
>doing the same with our *least* favourites?

Ok I'm in:

MO: Head over Heels
HI: Back on the Borderline
PWOAP: Burnie
10-1: Really Tough one, cause they're all so good, but ok: Read About It
RSITS: Bakerman (and if that doesn't count: Harrisburg)
D&D: Dreamworld/Sometimes (tie)
BSM: You May Not Be Released (which isn't on my copy of the album, but I'll
take this one anyway cause all of the other songs are just so good that I
take this anyway and hope to get away with it)
SIB: Title Track. The original version of this song is much better.
ESM: Bushfire
Breathe: In the Rain/Sins of Omission (tie)
RW: Blot
TRT: Tell Me the Truth
Capricornia: World that I see/Been away too long (tie)

/Herman