Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Favourite non-single tracks

Tribe Goddard daznsam@webone.com.au
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 19:19:27 +1000

Speaking of Shipyards of New Zealand I've just arrived back in Oz after 5
days in Auckland, stayed at the Auckland Hilton which rests upon a wharf
right next to the shipyards.  Just beautiful..............;-)>, recomend it
to anyone heading that way.  Sitting out on the balcony, beer in hand gazing
at the shipyards.

Cheers

Daz

Don't foret to check out 1 Tree Hill while you're there.