Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Stand Your Ground live in OZ

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:41:56 +0800

At 10-09-02 04:28 PM -0400, Bruce Robertson wrote:

>Greetings Powder Rangers,
>
>      Imagine my sheer cybernetic ecstasy when I returned to my job after
> 14 months, logged on and found 4 Oils sound clips intact on my desktop
> (no ghost in this machine.) Well, there is a gorgeous little tune called
> _STAND YOUR GROUND_ recorded live in a raucous club somewhere in OZ
> before Capricornia (I'm guessing it's Dec. 2000 - Feb. 2001.)

Those would be the tracks I taped in Perth, March 8 2001.

I can weed out the whole show if people want it, but like you said the
sound quality isn't great.

I'm not sure if I've got Stand Your Ground on any other tapes that sound
better, but I'll have a look.

jeff...