Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Breathe bashing

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 19:54:21 -0400

I agree, Ian.  Speaking for my husband Jon (the eternal powder lurker) who
is a surfer and loves the ocean, there is just something about that song.
Something about the carefree feeling of knowing it's going to be a great day
on the waves.
I love it too and I've never surfed, but I do love the ocean.

--Glitch
"There are trivial truths and great truths.
The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false.
The opposite of a great truth is also true."
                     --Niels Bohr