Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Breathe bashing/E&S&M

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 19:34:48 +1200

E&S&M is a fave of mine.  Especially after a super rough day.  I'll come home and turn on Bushfire and crank to knob up to about 12.  "There is so much to remind me as the stars come out above me."  "Feed my dreams."  "New day, new day, new day, it's a new day."  Then I turn on Now or Never Land.  "It's the rhythm of the sea, lost islands of hope.  It's the rhythm of the sea, who will discover you?... Someone to Carry You."  That always brightens me up.  Yup, I love that album.

Brian

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 15:03:29
 Megan Fitzgerald wrote:

>Head Injuries and Redneck are both big favourites of mine.  I don't get too excited over Earth, Sun and Moon.

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com