Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Least favourite Oils album

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 12:10:33 +1200

Yeah, I had listen to Breathe a lot before I got into it.  I liked Common Ground right off the bat, and I got into Time to Heal pretty quickly.  Sins of Omission, One Too Many TImes, Star of Hope, Bring on the Change, Home, and Barest Degree took more time.  The other tracks I just don't like.  Underwater I hate.  It's the only Oils song that makes me change stations on the radio.

Brian

On Sun, 8 Sep 2002 09:45:06
 andrew pye wrote:
>For me, Breath! Never listen to it and don't like any of the songs. Probably rate it the worst album I own I'd say.

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com