Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Non-singles from each album

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sat, 07 Sep 2002 15:04:00 +1200

My favourite non-single tracks from each album:

Blue: Nothing Lost
Head Injuries: Back on the Borderline is the only song on this  album I like.
Bird Noises: Wedding Cake Island
PWAP: Lucky Country, although the version of Burnie on SIB Live is stirring.
Countdown: Short Memory, unless that was a single, in which case, Maralinga
Red Sails: Shipyards
Species Deceases: I think Hercules was a single, so Blossom and Blood
Diesel: Again, I'm not sure, but I think Put Down That Weapon was a single, so I'll go with Bullroarer.
Blue Sky Mining: Mountains of Burma
E&S&M: Bushfire.  Ships of Freedom was also excellent
Breathe: Common Ground, or if that was a single, Home
Redneck: Great Gibber Plain
The Real Thing: Last of the Diggers.  (Wow.  Just, wow.)
Capricornia: I have no idea what the singles from this album were because I've never heard it on the radio, so I'll just say Mosquito March.

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com