Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] This is Australia?

The May Home nearhoofmay@earthlink.net
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:52:36 -0700

I just found an MP3 online under 'Midnight Oil - This is Australia' and I
downloaded it and it's very weird.  I've never heard the song mentioned on
here and it sounds very, very poppy and I don't know if it's the Oils in
some weird mode or doing a cover or if it isn't them at all.  The voice does
sort of sound like Pete's -- he's singing lightly, which doesn't sound like
him, but there are certain notes and finishes to phrases and breaths and
stuff that do sound like him.  So, does anybody know if this really is a
song by the Oils or if someone's got it mixed up?

Thanks!
Sharon
Scottsdale, Arizona