Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Recycled Powderworker

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:11:09 -0400 (EDT)

--0-1963656159-1031083869=:31100

Greetings Fellow Workers of the World,

     G'day! I'm back and under new management....seems there's no room at space for free email, so time to relocate yet again. Sad to see Balki leave the list.

     I deleted several hundred posts about George W Bush and have concluded that he is clearly the most popular human being alive, at least judging by the number of subject listings among us Powderworkers.  ;)   Am I safe in assuming there was no shortage of heated political ranting over the summer?

     Mai, how did the summer gathering in beautiful Oregon go? Were there bears present?

     And what of those rumours of a fall tour? Here's hoping...

Pacing the Cage,

bruce in calgary

--0-1963656159-1031083869=:31100

<P>Greetings Fellow Workers of the World,</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; G'day! I'm back and under new management....seems there's no room at space for free email, so time to relocate yet again. Sad to see Balki leave the list. </P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I deleted several hundred posts about George W Bush and have concluded that he is clearly the most popular human being alive, at least judging by the number of subject listings among us Powderworkers.&nbsp; ;)&nbsp;&nbsp; Am I safe in assuming there was no shortage of heated political ranting over the summer?</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mai, how did the summer gathering in beautiful Oregon go? Were there bears present?</P>
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; And what of those rumours of a fall tour? Here's hoping...</P>
<P>Pacing the Cage,</P>
--0-1963656159-1031083869=:31100--