Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sony Music website info: European Capricornia & Tour

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:10:23 -0500

Bjorn wrote:

Yeah, "Kiss that girl" surely does not sound like a Midnight Oil title!
Wouldn't it have been cool with "Kiss that boy" instead? Hehe ;-)

Ooh, Bjorn, don't say that.....I just got the most hideous mental
picture featuring Jim in that hideous beard being attacked by some drunk
male fan.......it ain't pretty, folks.

Beth

PS  if I can get my hands on a digital camera, I'll post a pic of the MO
jack-o-lantern my kids and I made - it has the "splatter" font MO logo
from the back of the 20KW RSL insert and the BSM lightning bolt.  Turned
out pretty well.