Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Concrete caverns catch the sky & hold the stars to ransom...

Luke Blackbourn lblackbourn@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:46:06 +1000

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Re the big twinkie we've been experiencing this week (which I have thankfully missed), one only has to see the polarised views on the list to understand that irreconcilable differences will always exist, and seeing something from someone else's perspective requires enormous cognitive effort. This list is a virtual gathering of people with one common interest, yet often diverges into NMOC threads containing a little vitriol.&nbsp;Interesting.</DIV>
<DIV>Empathy is a good thing.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>