Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia euro Release...

Pär Lydmark par.lydmark@kustobsar.st
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:22:56 +0200

I just browsed my way through a few of Sweden's biggest record dealers to see if Capricornia had arrived anywhere. The result turned out a bit strange - Skivhugget (www.skivhugget.com) lists the swedish edition of Capricorna as released but not in stock, while CDon (www.cdon.com) lists it as not yet released and scheduled for release on November 18.

I think that the information from Skivhugget might be wrong, since they are not currently listing the australian edition of Capricornia as import, and they used to do that before. Furthermore, the price for this "swedish" edition is the same as the previously imported australian edition (189 SEK/21 EURO), which sounds a little bit too much (sunshine...) for a swedish release, but you never know when it comes to record prices nowadays.

By the way, does anyone know if Capricorna has been/will be released on vinyl?

/Pär