Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] pre German gis

Boris Mick boris.mick@web.de
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:34:09 +0200

Hi
For those of you who travel to Germany for the shows check out the Centro in Oberhausen.
It is one of the biggest shopping malls in Europe and I guess it is the right place to
spend some hours before the gig.
I have been in the Turbinenhalle some years ago but I canīt really remember how big the
place is. I think it is an old factory or something like that.
The venue in Munich called Babylon is a very small place I guess about 1000 people max.
It is going to a real sweaty one. Last time iīve been there I saw Sepultura.
The area where the Babylon is located is called Kunstpark Ost and there you can find
36 different locations like Titty Twister or New Yorker Table dance.
Hope to see a lot of Powderworkers at the gigs.
Greetings Boris