Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils in Germany

Synne Hansen synne.hansen@hfstud.uio.no
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 13:18:23 +0200

Aaarghh..
just a little cry of frustration from the far north.. been hoping, begging,
dreaming of an Oils gig this fall, and when they finally get around to it,
I will have headed north to my hometown to earn some money before I go to
Oz in Feb.. So, while travelling from Oslo to Germany, France or wherever
for a few days is quite affordable (expensive, but affordable), going from
Harstad to Oslo adds NOK 2000,- (about AUS$ 500) to the costs... NOT FAIR!
Oh well, will cry now, and then, seeing as I've become accustomed to hoping
and dreaming, I will dream of a gig somewhere in Australia in 2003...
Synne