Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Need Help from Chicago area folks - WXRT Neil Finn Broadcast

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 23:15:56 EDT

Hi folks - I understand that WXRT will be playing the Neil Finn concert,
recorded in July of this year. The broadcast will take place on Sunday, Oct.
27 form 8-9 pm. Since I was at that show and I know there were other Oils
fans there (I saw the T-shirts and a lot of us cheered when Neil asked if we
had seen the Oils that summer), I'd like to know if someone could help me out
and tape it for me. No high-tech equipment needed; I'd be thrilled with a
cassette tape of the show. WXRT does not stream over the Internet and I'm
three hours away!

If you can help me out, e-mail me off-list and I can get some tapes out to
you. I'll also kick in some beverage cash for your efforts. Much
appreciated!!

Peace to all (and a good Nyquil night for me)
Jennifer G.
Peoria, IL, USA