Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Selling Out (NMOC - Long Post)

ninas ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:31:46 -0400

i have friends who work for the ad agency that does the celebrity cruise
ads. they cringe now every time they hear 'lust for life'. way to ruin a
perfectly good song! mind you, they are designers - not jingle people - so
they had nothing to do with that song being in those ads, but they have to
work with the song a lot!

nina