Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sydney Gigs.

Jo Daley joeydaley@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 14:02:35 +1000

Hi Everyone,
Having a quick browse thru citysearch.com.au and clicking on Sydney, found
the following gigs. I'm sure the Revesby one has mentioned, but not the
others-

Tues 22 Oct Campbelltown Catholic Club
Wed 13 Nov Revesby Workers Club
Sat 16 Nov Blacktown RSL

Sadly so far no extra in Melbourne, only M-One which is a mite expensive.
To everyone going to Byron, I hope you have an absolute ball. enjoy.
Cheers, Jo.

<DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#cc0000 face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">"On the fields and
farms of England, on the airstrips of the desert and the jungle, in the
hangars of the Persian Gulf and on the tarmacs of the southern islands, I
have walked and talked with God."</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#cc0000 face="Geneva, Arial,
Sans-serif"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#cc0000 face="Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif">Tom Cutter. Round
The Bend, Nevil Shute.<BR></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>