Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils website

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:22:32 -0500

What the hell?!  Still can't get in, no matter what I try.  Even switched
browsers in case Netscape was having a senior moment, but no luck.
Hadn't been on the site in a week or two due to 1.) started a new job this
week plus 2.) term papers, labs, & everything else coming due next week =
no time for games.

Well, if I can't surf (surf's NOT up tonight!) then I guess I'll have to
behave and actually get some work done.

Is there anything actually new on there, or am I missing nothing anyway?

Cheers,
Rhonda