Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Weed offer: Seattle/Calgary/Vancouver 2002

Jérémie Mandonnet jeremie.mandonnet@mnh.fr
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:38:44 +0100

------=_NextPartTM-000-d385d74e-8019-43ad-a36c-6b92d436e159

--------------FF36A30E554095F432E69F06

And what about Andy's tree for these shows?
I'm still waiting for my copies!
Jeremie.

Clarissa Wyler a =E9crit :

> Hi everyone :)It=B4s about time to do this weed thing again, as an earl=
> christmas present :) I made more copies of these shows (1 copy each),
> and I=B4m giving away to three powderworkers anywhere in the world. Sen=
> me an e-mail containing your mail address. I=B4ll close the offer in on=
> week time, this means next friday. No need to have means to re-burn
> it, although it would be great if you can.Clarissa

--------------FF36A30E554095F432E69F06

And what about Andy's tree for these shows?
about time to do this weed thing again, as an early christmas present :)
I made more copies of these shows (1 copy each), and I&acute;m giving away
to three powderworkers anywhere in the world. Send me an e-mail containing
your mail address. I&acute;ll close the offer in one week time, this means