Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] European Capricornia/odds and ends

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:20:22 -0800 (PST)

> My favourite lets-make-the-fans-spend scheme is when
> singles are released in different formats. Usually
> one cd single with 2 tracks and 2 different cdeps
> with 4-5 (different) tracks each!

On that note, I am aware of the song "You May Not be
released" that's on the Blue Sky Mine single, and that
there is an extra song on the Australian version of
"Diesel and Dust" that is not on the American one, as
well as "Blackfella/Whitefella" and in addition to
these other tracks on the European Capricornia, I
wonder if there are other rare tracks and B sides and
whatnot that American fans like myself who have every
album and EP available don't get.... does anybody have
a list of all these? Hopefully, eventually they will
be all compiled and available sometime...
hopefully before the Oils split up, which I hope is
much later rather than sooner.....

=====
"Stories are the most important thing in the world. Without stories, we would be nothing at all."
-Philip Pullman