Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Blacktown v0.1

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:04:10 -0500

I'm curious - what's the approximate age distribution in the audience on
this tour?   - Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu] On Behalf Of Powderlurker .
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2002 10:58 AM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Blacktown v0.1

Wow!
SUBLIME performance!!
An absolute ball-tearer.

Kudos to the sound guy... crystal clear mix.

Kudos to the band... an absolute BLINDER.

Apologies to Martin & Adriana for leaving their wedding early to go to
the
show... (I know... I'm a dirty dog... *sigh*), but it was a great
wedding,
anyway. All the best to them, for the future & much thanks for being so
understanding.

---------------------------------
ac.

pete.. US... bray
US Forces (less crowd input, tonight, more band)
Blue Sky Mine
Diggers
Short Memory
Luritja
------------------------
el.

Say Your Prayers
Too Much Sunshine

um... not sure exacly where his came in, but around here sounds about
right)...
**Concrete (request)
**Weddingcake Island (request)
**Kosciusko (request)

Sell My Soul
Generals (with the 'Get Up, Stand Up' refrain...)
(Crocodile Cries??) Mozzie March
Overpass
My Country
King Of The Mountain
Dead Heart
Dreamworld
Read About It
------------------------------

In The Valley
Power & The Passion (absolute Corker!!)

==============================

Top show, glad I hung in & went (as I'm sure the guy with the Oils flag
will
agree).

Spare a thought for the poor T-Shirt girl who's had to put up with 50
squillion yobbos over the past few weeks... they can't possibly be
paying
her enough (the merch. peeps, that is)...
BTW - down to 'Red Mozzies' only, I think
Once again... sleeeeeppppp...