Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] the aftermath continues

Eel Bonjack scissormansnip@yahoo.com
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 14:04:11 -0800 (PST)

I am not a liberal.... I'm a bit more to the left than
that.
n-e ways, I was incredibly upset for awhile, but my
heart is lighter now.... simply because although the
Republicans seem invincible now, those megalomaniacs
are going to get hit by something. Its just from a
historical perspective. I can't predict exactly when,
how, and what, but its being set up to happen.
It does not mean, however, that they won't do a lot of
damage. we got to be ready, and vigilant.
I cannot insert any Oils lyrics or references in here
to force a connection to the topic, however, the Oils
are all about political, social, ecological, etc.
consciense, and if you don't see how this all relates,
than you never will.
yr pal,
eel bonjack
--- Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Um, Art, you say "Leftist Liberal" as if it were a
> pejorative....what's
> up with that? ;^}
>
> - Beth

=====
"Stories are the most important thing in the world. Without stories, we would be nothing at all."
-Philip Pullman