Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Girls on Film cover

Magnus Holmgren oznut@swipnet.se
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 23:45:07 +0100

I listened to that mp3 a while back just to confirm that it wasn't the oils. The Living End once made a cover of Girls On Film for the UnDone compilation.

http://hem.passagen.se/honga/database/comp/undone.html

Maybe it's them? (haven't heard their version so i can't confirm)

WebMail från Tele2 http://www.tele2.se