Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] welcome

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:19:20 -0800

Hey Daniela, welcome to the list!

Are you from Italy?  Your email address has .it on the end.
Are there lots of Midnight Oil fans there?

It's nice to have more international people here.  There are
many from USA and Australia, a few from various places in
Europe.

What are some of your favorite Oils albums and songs?
My favorite album, like many other people's, is Diesel and
Dust, but my favorite song of all time (this week anyway)
is US Forces.  Or wait, maybe it's Kosciusko.  No, it's definitely
Put Down That Weapon, unless it's Hercules... oh well, I like
them all.  Except Blot.

Talk to you later,

	Andy
	Seattle, Washington, USA