Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Big Hand for the Oils?

David Quirk davidquirkoils@hotmail.com
Mon, 27 May 2002 17:02:37 -0400

The hand logo is simply an image of Peter's hand. I saw an interview with
him when he was asked about the hand and whether it had and Aboriginal
significance and his reply simply confirmed it was his hand and that
"someone way back probably thought it was a way to sell some T-shirts"...or
words to that effect.

Dave