Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ESM songbook

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 10:50:57 -0700

Hey all,

Does anyone out there have a copy of the Earth & Sun & Moon sheet music
songbook?  (Published in 1993 by Warner/Chappell Music, Sydney)  My local
library has a copy, which is sitting right here on my desk at the moment,
but it's missing some pages from Feeding Frenzy, My Country, and Outbreak of
Love.

So far I've had no luck tracking down a copy from anyplace on the web,
though I did find the Breathe book.  Anyone in Oz ever seen one lying around
gathering dust in some music store?  I'd pay cost + shipping + bonus to get
it.

Or if anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind lending it for a couple days, I
could respond in kind with the Blue Sky Mining book.

Email me off-list if interested:  andrewg@nwlink.com.

Thanks!

	Andy