Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OK, so I'm a schmuck

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 23:32:55 EDT

--part1_46.27c4c7d8.2a1c6b67_boundary

Upon going back and re-listening to some of the MP3s I downloaded off
Audiogalaxy, and reading the kind messages I was sent, I must confess: I
mistook some tracks for the Oils when they actually weren't.
Blame it on my excitement and the fact that I didn't listen all the way
through the first time, or just call me an idiot and get it over with!
Looking forward to Friday at Bowery Ballroom, but so wishing we had more than
one date...(greedy, I know).

--part1_46.27c4c7d8.2a1c6b67_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Upon going back and re-listening to some of the MP3s I downloaded off Audiogalaxy, and reading the kind messages I was sent, I must confess: I mistook some tracks for the Oils when they actually weren't.<BR>
Blame it on my excitement and the fact that I didn't listen all the way through the first time, or just call me an idiot and get it over with!<BR>
Looking forward to Friday at Bowery Ballroom, but so wishing we had more than one date...(greedy, I know).<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_46.27c4c7d8.2a1c6b67_boundary--