Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] hunters & collectors to trade

Mike Blackwood mikeb@cs.mun.ca
Tue, 21 May 2002 19:37:20 -0230 (NDT)

I have a second-hand copy of "Ghost Nation" by the Hunters & Collectors
that deserves a more appreciative home.  Anyone willing to part with an
original of "The Hunting Party EP"?  I have a cd-r of it, and now I love
it so much I want the original for cd-collector-geek reasons...

If not, anyone who offers me something cool in exchange that I son't
already have gets it.  The Neil Finn/Dave Dobbyn/Bic Runga live album
comes to mind, along with any Oils, Ned's Atomic Dustbin, REM, Ghosties,
Chapterhouse, Mutton Birds, etc rarities (bootlegs, albums, singles,
posters, t-shirts, stickers, etc) that may be out there.

hold together,
Mike Blackwood
(lives as far east as is possible in North America & won't get to see the
 Oils.  Canada is an inconveniently huge country at times!)