Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pontiac show

Kevin Worth kworth@engin.umich.edu
Mon, 20 May 2002 22:22:10 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_rkZ++f9ALdU+GRIHtSHvpw)

I'm guessing king river is king of the mountain followed by the short=20
version of river runs red.  I know they did both of those, probably in=20=

that order.  The short version of river runs red is almost cruel.  The=20=

whole thing live would be a real treat.

On Monday, May 20, 2002, at 09:40 PM, mark guenther wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> =A0=A0=A0=A0 Yeah the Pontiac gig was great despite the sound =
difficulties.=20
> Much better than Cleveland last Fall. "Lucky Country" was definitely=20=

> the highlight, and I had never heard that song before. It smoked.=20
> According to the setlist the sound men had, they also did a song =
called=20
> "King River." Anyone know what that is? Can't say for certain that it=20=

> was actually played, but it was on the song list.
>
> Mark
>

> =A0
>

> Join the world=EDs largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here

--Boundary_(ID_rkZ++f9ALdU+GRIHtSHvpw)

I'm guessing king river is king of the mountain followed by the short
version of river runs red.  I know they did both of those, probably in
that order.  The short version of river runs red is almost cruel.  The
whole thing live would be a real treat.

=A0=A0=A0=A0 Yeah the Pontiac gig was great despite the sound =
difficulties.
Much better than Cleveland last Fall. "Lucky Country" was definitely
the highlight, and I had never heard that song before. It smoked.
According to the setlist the sound men had, they also did a song
called "King River." Anyone know what that is? Can't say for certain
that it was actually played, but it was on the song list.

Mark

=A0

</excerpt>=20

<excerpt>