Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Why nothing from Red Sails?

Kate Adams kate@dnki.net
Sun, 19 May 2002 21:43:30 -0400

If you have the Ghostie's album Fibromoon, the song "Last Plane Out" has
Rob singing way up high ... but not with the same sort of half-shouted edgy
power he had in Kosciusco.

Bones could probably make the pitch, but his voice is way too sweet to pull
it off.