Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] It was a good week...

j p niven poppycocteau@flashmail.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 12:54:12 -0700

Home again after a week of MIDNIGHT OIL!! in Seattle, Vancouver x2,
Calgary and Edmonton! Just a few wee snippets from my notes for ya:

Seattle was remarkably prompt to start and end

Calgary had the best lighting

Edmonton venue was absolutely tiny, no room on stage for any of the
stage decorations

Martin's Amp Report: Vox, Vox, Fender, Vox, Fender

Great soundcheck in Calgary (Blot!)

Vancouver had the most singalong-ing crowds

Met Rob, Jim and Martin in Vancouver and Edmonton :)

Met friends old and new, greetings to you!!

Every show was fantastic!!!

Best press was Edmonton with two (count em) good articles in the free
entertainment papers (tiny blurb in Seattle paper and nothing in the
others' papers!) I will type the articles out and send them along in
the next while.

A much-needed Oils fix for sure! now back to my day job (sigh)...
Julie