Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bones Birthday. Split Enz.

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Sat, 18 May 2002 08:00:05 +0000

I was happy to see some talk of Split Enz, and the Finn brothers recently,
when Peter and the guys played Six Months in a Leaky Boat and Haulaway for
Bones' birthday. Some people were asking about Split Enz songs. Some of
their songs are absolute classics, while some are just plain weird, (as was
their dress sense).
Someone mention the album Enzso, an album of their best tracks played
alongside the New Zealand Symphany Orchestra. I picked up an extra copy of
it yesterday in a CD store in London if anyone is interested in it?
I paid £8 (US$11 / AU$21 / EUR13).
It contains 12 classic Enz tracks, with mostly Neil and Tim Finn doing the
vocals. They are helped out by Kiwi legends, Dave Dobbyn, Sam Hunt, and
Annie Crummer. For more info click on
http://www.frenz.com/enzso/
Email me off list. First come first served.
See ya
Stephen
"This is a mad house.....You'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"