Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SMOC Help--Oils at Fierce Festival--How Long?

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Wed, 15 May 2002 09:15:28 +0300

Nigel and other UK 'workers,

Your input is very welcome and needed.  I am sitting on the fence, trying to
decide what will be the best thing to do--to fly to Paris for the May 31 show
or London for the Fierce Festival (the best option would definitely be both,
but that's a little extravagant)...  I would be very, very interested in
seeing other Oz bands but if it's to the detriment of the Oils show... what I
mean to ask, does anyone have an idea for how long the Oils will be performing
in London? I've checked the Fierce Festival web site to no avail--there seems
to be no indication of how long the sets would be.

Many thanks in advance,

Alexei

"Nigel Carlson" <nigel@truganini.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Hello boyz n gurlz,

greetings from lurkdom.  I have just bought tix for the Fierce Festival from
http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/festivals.pl?FestID=313

I am soooooooo excited, havent seen the Oils since The Real Thing tour down
under in 2000.  If any other UK powdies are going please mail me off list.
Just one thing for those thinking of getting tix on line - the face value is
£20 but there is a booking fee and an outrageous postal charge giving a total
of £27 but I think it'll be worth every one of her majesty's pennies! !

See ya there
Nigel

OOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

---