Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] SF mystery song someone asked about

Ray Gilstrap ratogi@soe.ucsc.edu
Mon, 13 May 2002 18:23:43 -0700 (PDT)

That was me, thanks!

I'm not really familiar with Split Enz...  Anyone have any favorite tracks
that they recommend?

thanks,
~r

On Sun, 12 May 2002, The Oilman wrote:

: Someone had posted about the San Fran Warfield show along with a
: setlist, they sisn't know the song that the Oils covered and sort of
: improvised for Bones birthday. A friend of mine who was at the show
: wrote me and told me the song was as follows....
:
: >>>
: a variation on Split Enz "Six Months In A
: Leaky Boat" with changed verse describing the family of birthday boy Bones
: Hillman, etc. etc.
: >>>
:
: Hope that helps who ever had asked the question, I don't think I ever
: heard this song before.
:
: OILMAN
: