Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils to be featured in HM Magazine

Matthew Marzullo mmarzullo@usa.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 09:57:58 -0500

Hi everyone--

FYI...I was just checking out the web site for HM Magazine (hmmagazine.com) and found the following bit of news:

"We are feverishly working on our July/August "Summer Festival" issue of HM. It will feature Norma Jean (fka Luti-Kriss) on the cover, as well as features on Midnight Oil, Nodes of Ranvier, The Blamed, Havalina, Me Without You, Static-X Sez, and much more."

For those of you that don't know, HM Magazine covers mostly Christian music, but also musicians who identify themselves as Christians but don't necessarily record for this market (e.g., Alice Cooper, King's X, etc.).

The upcoming Midnight Oil article may or may not be availalbe online.  Keep checking the web site in the comning weeks when the July/Aug issue will be featured.

Matt

--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup