Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Gear - Been away too long

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 09:17:34 -0500

on 5/9/02 6:09 PM, stephen.wood@stockford.net at stephen.wood@stockford.net
wrote:

> Does any one else think that been away too long is an absolute oils
> classic? It reminds me very much of the postcard era. the 2 really edgy
> sounding guitars playing off each other like in If Ned Kelly was King,
> loves on sale or quinella holiday.....Damn that's an awesome album...

i totally agree! i love 'been away too long' - it gives me the chills every
time i hear it! i guess it makes sense now that you mention it, too, since
"place" is one of my all-time favorite albums.

nina