Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] DVD out July 2nd

GrnVillageGirl@aol.com GrnVillageGirl@aol.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:37:14 EDT

--part1_1a0.2025471.2a0c7e4a_boundary

A friend at Sony just told me that the DVD in US format comes out July 2nd.
Hooray!!
Also have at least one more show coming up at end of month. Wish I had the $$
to travel to fit in more, but alas, I'm either working and can't take the
time off or have no work (as has been the case for far too long) and have no
money.
Life can be so unfair.
"...you just go round and round in debt..."

--part1_1a0.2025471.2a0c7e4a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>A friend at Sony just told me that the DVD in US format comes out July 2nd. Hooray!!<BR>
Also have at least one more show coming up at end of month. Wish I had the $$ to travel to fit in more, but alas, I'm either working and can't take the time off or have no work (as has been the case for far too long) and have no money.<BR>
Life can be so unfair.<BR>
"...you just go round and round in debt..."</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a0.2025471.2a0c7e4a_boundary--