Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re:Something Completely Different NMOC

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 05:43:22 +0000

Glad you mentioned Idlewild. Listening to their "100 Broken Windows" made me
think of early Oils tracks in a way. Maybe it was just the buzz it gave me
Stephen
"This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"