Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] US Tour

Snyder, Jonathan J. (LNG) jonathan.snyder@lexisnexis.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 19:37:07 -0400

Hey folks.  I haven't been as active on the list as of late, due to many
factors, but I have been trying to keep up with the list on the archives.

I'll definitely be at the Cincinnati show on the 21st.  I wish I could have
made it to the recent Chicago gigs, especially since my new brother-in-law
knew someone who offered him some sort of special passes or something for
the gigs.  Maybe I'll make it there on the 4th of July for Taste of Chicago.
Indianapolis is also a possibility.  My newlywed wife's first gig will be
the 21st at Bogarts though.

Question - Has Trina or other Liquid 8 representatives been at many of the
recent gigs?  Or just Chicago?  Just curious if I'll run into her at any
other gigs.  And did you fellow Street Team members get backstage passes
automatically?

Anyway, hope to talk to you all again soon.

By the way, did I see that Virgil T. returned?  If so, a hearty welcome
back!!

Jonathan "The Wave"
(This is my address-to-use for the time being.  Another.com started charging
money for the "Oils-Forever.com" addresses.)