Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Vermont Show Set List

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 16:12:13 -0500

actually, at the saturday show in boston i was chatting with a guy who is
friends with the band. he said both the vermont and maine shows were booked
sort of last-minute to serve as warm ups for the boston show. apparently
they didn't want to get onstage for 100,000 people for the first time after
a month off.