Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob Hirst

Laura Wolfe Laura Wolfe" <casalobo@lightspeed.net
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:34:43 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01C1D72E.DE1A0840

I may be a day or two late on this topic (I've been in Puerto Vallarta, =
Mexico all week), but Rob Hirst is 45 (his birthday is Sept. 1, 1956).  =
Jim is either 45 or 46 (he and Rob went to school together).  I think =
Martin is 44 or 45.  Peter is 48, but his birthday is in April so he's =
this close to 49.  Don't know about Bones, but I assume he's in his =
mid-40's. =20

Rob continues to look remarkably good for his age.  This comes from =
living by the beach outside of Sydney and from swimming, rowing, and =
playing squash on a regular basis.  All of these are good for overall =
physical fitness, as well as upper body development and stamina, which =
he needs to play drums as he does.  The only guy who appears to have put =
on a bit of weight is Jim, and it's not significant.  Hell, they've =
weathered the last five years a lot better than I have, that's for sure.

Bill Wolfe

The thought manifests as the word;
the word manifests as the deed;
the deed develops into the habit;
and habit hardens into character.
So watch the thought and its ways with care,=20
and let it spring from love
born out of concern for all things.
-- The Buddha

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01C1D72E.DE1A0840

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I may be a day or two late on this =
topic (I've been=20
in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico all week), but Rob Hirst is 45 (his birthday =
is Sept.=20
1, 1956).&nbsp; Jim is either 45 or 46 (he and Rob went to school=20
together).&nbsp; I think Martin is 44 or 45.&nbsp; Peter is 48, but his =
birthday=20
is in April so he's this close to 49.&nbsp; Don't know about Bones, but =
I assume=20
he's in his mid-40's.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rob continues to look remarkably good =
for his=20
age.&nbsp; This comes from living by the beach outside of Sydney and =
from=20
swimming, rowing, and playing squash on a regular basis.&nbsp; All of =
these are=20
good for overall physical fitness, as well as upper body development and =

stamina, which he needs to play drums as he does.&nbsp; The only guy who =
appears=20
to have put on a bit of weight is Jim, and it's not significant.&nbsp; =
Hell,=20
they've weathered the last five years a lot better than I have, that's =
for=20
sure.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bill Wolfe</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The thought manifests as the =
word;<BR>the word=20
manifests as the deed;<BR>the deed develops into the habit;<BR>and habit =
hardens=20
into character.<BR>So watch the thought and its ways with care, <BR>and =
let it=20
spring from love<BR>born out of concern for all things.<BR>-- The=20
Buddha<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01B5_01C1D72E.DE1A0840--