Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC- Capricornia Author

G. Doppler XT gdopplerxt@asdorian.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:39:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi there, I have a question about this group Goanna...
is this the band that did a song called "Solid Rock"
(I think)? I remember hearing just the one song,
performed at Oz For Africa (along with Live Aid) back
in 1985... I thought it was an awesome song, but I was
never able to find out about it.  If this is the same
band, can anyone point me to more information about
them, or where I can get a hold of some of their
music?

Many thanks in advance,
Gavin