Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter Gifford

Pew117@aol.com Pew117@aol.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:19:33 EST

--part1_119.ec99153.29d142c5_boundary

I had heard the same, that he was tired of the road and decided to step down.
I do recall that some pictures from the "BonesCam" were posted on the Oils'
official site and there was one set where "Giffo" sat in with them. (Bones
was taking the pictures) Can't remember where or when, but it was on the 2000
club tour after "Real Thing."

If anyone hears that they are indeed adding a date for Chicago on May
2...keep me posted.

Thanks!
Jennifer

--part1_119.ec99153.29d142c5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I had heard the same, that he was tired of the road and decided to step down. I do recall that some pictures from the "BonesCam" were posted on the Oils' official site and there was one set where "Giffo" sat in with them. (Bones was taking the pictures) Can't remember where or when, but it was on the 2000 club tour after "Real Thing."
<BR>
<BR>If anyone hears that they are indeed adding a date for Chicago on May 2...keep me posted.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks!
<BR>Jennifer</FONT></HTML>

--part1_119.ec99153.29d142c5_boundary--