Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] what was Bones doing?

curtis mason natedread@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:52:25 -0800

Hi everyone,

    I've signed back on after a year or so away.  I was at the KFOG Oils
Santa Clara show last night (it was awesome, as expected) and have a
question for anyone here also in attendance.  What was Bones doing when he
went down into the crowd?  We were at the back and saw him go to the
soundboard, but then he left and spent some time in one of the aisles.  The
control board blocked our view of what was going on.  We saw the spotlight
point in his direction, but could'nt see him.

                 Have a good one.... see you May 7th!

                                       -Curtis