Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What happened to Peter Gifford?--Good morning

Andy Gillcrist andrewg@nwlink.com
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 01:12:08 -0800

Huh!  Mine has the full info.  Page 1 is the booklet cover, page 2
is blank, page 3 has lyrics to Beds and Weapon, 4 has Dreamworld
and Arctic World, 5 has Warakurna and Dead Heart, 6 and 7 are
a two-page photo of some Aboriginal kids on a rock by some water,
8 has Whoah and Bullroarer, 9 has Sell My Soul and Sometimes,
and 10 has all the credits.  11 is blank and 12 is the back cover.

I wonder how many different versions there are?  I actually just
bought D&D again, having misplaced my original copy that I've
had since '89 or so.  Wish I could find it to compare the booklets.
Both of mine were purchased in the U.S.  The Oz version has
Gunbarrel Highway, right?  Is there a separate Euro version too?
Any others?

I wonder how many "printings" D&D has gone through, you know,
like popular books do when they sell out the first press run.

Hey Bjorn, I didn't mean to imply you were blind or illiterate!  :)))

Must get off this infernal machine now and get some sleep.
Tone Poem is stuck in my head, I will let you all know in the
morning if it's a good song to drift off to.

	Andy