Midnight Oil

[Fwd: [Powderworks] OT-The middle east]

Jeff McLean jeffmof@replicant.apana.org.au
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:18:30 +1000

viz, the reason that Palestinian / Israeli violence will only end with a
gargantuan miracle.

arguments like these from both sides will promote violence ad infinitum.

all i hope is that things get better in israel / palestine, and that's
hope at a long stretch.

joffa.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Joshua Burke <jburke523@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Powderworks] OT-The middle east
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu

I dont know why this topic started. I tried to avoid it but
since I am JEWISH and and a PROUD supporter of ISRAEL I
have to put my thought in.

Fact. Everytime Israel has pulled out, more bombings have
happened where some stupid ass palestinian blows him or
herself up.

Arafat is a terrorist, always has been always will be. He
says he has done his best but for a fact he hasnt. The
terrorist groups who take responsiblity for the bombings
can not be bargained with.

THe US knows if they support too much on the palestinian
side then why wouldnt try to negotiate with OSAMA.

Yes, there are palestinians who just want peace but to
sacrifice Israeli settlements is wrong. Say they gave back
the territories. Do you actually think the bombings will
stop? I believe NO. THese terrorists dont want Israel
period.  There are some arab schools in the Washington DC
area that do not even have Israel on their maps.

Im sorry i had to post this here but I could not sit back
and read about that the Israelis are wrong.

If you ask Israel to back down then you might as well have
Osama to take back the govt of Afghanistan. Israel has put
up shit for a long time so now they must defend.

I want peace but not at the sake of Jewish lives.

That is all

Josh

=====