Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Montreal or Toronto gig?

Dave Schultz dschultz29@hotmail.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:26:14 -0500

Hi all,

I'm quite frustrated with how slowly and scattershot the tour dates have
been released (why the post-April 26 dates aren't even on the Oils' site is
beyond me). I have yet to hear of a gig in eastern Canada, but since
yesterday a 'worker reported a Kansas City gig, which is not listed among
the dates at Pollstar, I though maybe someone knew of a show in Montreal,
Toronto, or even Ottawa. Seriously, I'm planning my availability for my
summer job around this info.

Thanks,                                 Dave
P.S. This is my 1st posting -longtime fan but didn't hear of this list 'til
I saw the members in their snazzy t's in Montreal in Oct. So, hello!