Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] flog the other news...

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:18:26 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 20 March 2002, Eel Bonjack wrote

> but there was an ice sheet in Antarctica that was
> about the size of Rhode Island, had been there since
> the Ice Age, and now.... its broken up. gone. We are
> not making this up, folks. global warming is getting
> out of hand.

THIS is gonna bugger my golf game.

It's hard to think of global warming when it's -30 C on
the first day of spring here in Calgary.

BTW, I detest golf as an elitist waste of time, money
and earthspace, and even as an icon for the new face of
imperialism, conquest and debauchery. But I suppose all
of us capitalist co-accused belly up to the trough
after our own fashion, eh? Let's not be too quick to
stone ALL the golfers.

"Golfed once in the 80's and hated it",

Brrrrrrrrrrruce.

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.